AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang. I told you as soon as I found out, I'd let you know. We got our official response today:

-High definition support, 16x9 at 720p

-Enhanced character and vehicle models. It looks as though the polygon count has been increased quite a bit.

-Enhanced dynmaic lighting effects.

-Custom sound tracks. GTA has some of the best in game sound tracks that have ever been packaged with a video game, but making your own custom sound tracks from your own CD's sounds pretty sweet to me. The Xbox's built in hard drive will allow you to rip audio tracks from your CDs

That is going to be HUGE!!! Rockstar does not do preview code unfortunately. So Even I have to wait.

·
Registered
754 Posts
That's sweet. let's hope it stays that way upon release.. :) definilty would be a huge release for the XBOX with what you're sayin!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by NizZ8
That's sweet. let's hope it stays that way upon release.. :) definilty would be a huge release for the XBOX with what you're sayin!
My exact thoughts.

Thanks for the info Michael!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I am nor going to get excited for anything 720p since the huge ESPN Football disappointment. If it does make the final thats cool, but Im not holding my breath.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Thanks for getting the news out. Greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey man, the difference between other sites and mine is that I own an HDTV. I play these games on an HDTV. So as a gamer it interests me just as much as you guys. :)

·
Premium Member
1,934 Posts
so when is the game supposed to be released

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveFi
Mike, your website is nice but it tries to install something- and I definately don't go for that.
What page were you on? The only thing that would be trying to install is the latest Windows Media Player codec. We use WMP 9 for our videos. That should be the only thing.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
What about Vice City? No word on that for 720p or no Xbox confirmation yet?

Troy

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yeah michael what about VC will that support 720p as well, and have your heard anything about Tony Hawk's underground, I hope it is 720p, considering that Tony 4 was.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.