AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

With this week's 50% off sale on the PSN Store, I've decided to start a gamesharing group of the 2 GTA IV DLCs and Red Dead Redemption's zombie DLC. So we'd get the following:

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad Of Gay Tony ($10)

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost And Damned ($5)

Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare ($5) (can be left out if the majority doesn't want it)

That's $20/5 = only $4 per person, and we still need 4 more people. I originally posted this on Cheapassgamer.com, but since the sale ends on the 15th, it's important to get the 5 people together ASAP. So if you're interested, please let me know as soon as possible!

Here is the original post on CAG by the way:

Code:
Code:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8751600&postcount=11730
Thanks very much!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why would I scam anyone for $4? It's a known "feature" of PSN, and I only posted here as well because we're running out of time and I'd really like to get those DLCs. There is a whole community and culture of gamesharing on Cheapassgamer, I've included the thread URL, check for yourself if you have doubts.

Oh, and if you'd like to join, please let me know ASAP, because we still don't have enough people.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.