Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Circuit city's actual cost.

Store manager had it written on a paper plus shipping average per piece. I went in with a 4cost .com pm and he did a little better

here is my breakdown

GWII60 $4200.00

Plus got gift card

GWII50 $3250.00

Plus got gift card

Actual cost

GWII60 $3500.00 plus 100.00

GWII50 $2600.00 plus 100.00

PLENTY OF MARGIN BOYS AND GIRLS SO GO GET EM

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
For goodness' sake, don't go into a furniture store. The average markup is something like 100% or more, or so I've read.

And don't go to a jewelry store -- you don't EVEN want to know what they paid for that diamond you bought your wife.

And when you find out what designer label clothes and goods cost vs. what you pay in the store ... Holy Markup, Batman!!

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am still looking for the mystery man who got $3999.00 from a CC in texas (dallas) I think

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got mine for 50" XBR for 3500, shipped, no tax ...Just got it yesterday

From onecall.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any Receipt for a GWII 60 would be appreciated ! thanks

I am trying to negociate a good price

Went to CC in Seattle, they wanted to sell me las years model for $4100! HA! .... but the sad part is someone will pay that .... :eek:

anyway, if you have a good price (receipt) please email

·
Registered
93 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by wolfy
Any Receipt for a GWII 60 would be appreciated ! thanks

I am trying to negociate a good price

Went to CC in Seattle, they wanted to sell me las years model for $4100! HA! .... but the sad part is someone will pay that .... :eek:

anyway, if you have a good price (receipt) please email
Grant's Appliance in Orland Park has last year's 60" for $7199 :eek:

Price on the 50" GWII: $4199

Went in to buy, salesman had no desire to talk, in fact he said it was time to go home :confused:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by eweiss
For goodness' sake, don't go into a furniture store. The average markup is something like 100% or more, or so I've read.

And don't go to a jewelry store -- you don't EVEN want to know what they paid for that diamond you bought your wife.

And when you find out what designer label clothes and goods cost vs. what you pay in the store ... Holy Markup, Batman!!
Not to mention batteries!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I got my GW 50" XBR for $3400 from local Hi-Fi Magnolia. I just walked in and told them CC made me an offer of $3500 but that I would rather buy it from them. Then asked if they could help me, the guy left to talk to his manager and came back with $3400 offer...

rhuala

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.