AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - ABC is putting "The Mole II: The Next Betrayal" on hiatus until early 2002, but you won't hear the show's producers crying about it.

"Let me put it this way," Scott Stone, one of the principals of "Mole II" producer Stone Stanley Entertainment, tells Zap2it.com. "I called the network Friday morning (Oct. 12) and asked them to pull it before it aired Friday night."

Stone's plea came too late, but ABC did pull the unscripted series Monday (Oct. 15) after airing three episodes.

No known return date....:confused:

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
I'm a Reality TV FREAK (I can admit it)... and I loved the Mole. I'm sad to see it's sequel go bye bye. (Love Cruise was horrible, as is The Race and Lost)

·
Registered
711 Posts
I'm crushed. I love that show and even applied to be a contestant on it.

I would make a great mole. :cool:

I may cry all night.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Actually, its being pulled because the idiots over at ABC put it on the air on Friday nights, opposite Providence and Dark Angel and didn't advertise enough that it was coming back. The original people who watched it were the 18-29 demographic, and most of those people aren't around on Friday nights. Plus, Dark Angel would probably pull those viewers, anyway. The older folks typically hit Providence. All in all, a bad move on ABC's parts.

They will apparently be airing it early next year (Jan or maybe Mar) and will do a lot to put the message out that it will be coming on. They will be running it from the beginning, but at least they'll be running it. (thank God)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.