AVS Forum banner

4881 - 4900 of 5192 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
i didn't hear any issues with 446.14.
but what you quoted has nothing todo with the driver it's just as it is with nvidia.

which i shall use? 1660/ti vs 2060 KO?
do you need a 2060 i don't know? super cards are ussually better in term of price performance but.
you have to know what you need if you want the most flexible card take the best you can buy.

·
Registered
378 Posts
i didn't hear any issues with 446.14.
but what you quoted has nothing todo with the driver it's just as it is with nvidia.

do you need a 2060 i don't know? super cards are ussually better in term of price performance but.
you have to know what you need if you want the most flexible card take the best you can buy.

so nothing i can do to fix it then?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi,

Onkyoman, Can you summarize the best Madvr configuration and settings for the highest video quality, Tone Mapping, Upscaling, etc for High End HTPC with these setup:
Core I7
32GB Memory
512TB M.2
Nvidia RTX 2080 TI

·
Registered
792 Posts
do i need black edtion of hard drive to store 4tb of 4k movies? can i just use wd nas version of hard drive to store and play it?

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
performance matrix of a HHD is irrelevant for video playback.
and in terms of security as long as it is one disc it doesn't really matter a eco disc is just as good.

and you don't have to go for WD. harddrives are not really tested anymore but even in the past it was just gambling anyway if they fail or not.

4881 - 4900 of 5192 Posts