AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Replay is connecting properly overnight but my guide is only going out to 4/24 ..I noticed this yesterday and checked this morning to see if a connection was made overnight....it was made at 615 am this morning but the guide info did not increase and is still ending on 4/24...is this a bad sign that the guide data is no longer going to be suppied or are they just waiting to get the auction done?It would seem to me that if the unit does connect it should pick up the full guide data so i am confused and concerned....any thoughts?

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Don't go looking for problems

Besides no one here knows the the answer to your questions. You'er just going to have to sit it out like the rest of us. We are very close to knowing how this will end up.

·
Registered
67 Posts
It might or might not be related to SB's problems, but it has been on ongoing problem for the last month or so. It seems the guide data is not being refreshed on SB's end daily. Last month there was a period where guide data was down to less than a week, but it picked back up. We can all just only wait and see.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Recently the guide hasn't always maintained 12-days of data.

It's fixed itself in the past, before guide data runs out, and is most

likely unrelated to the auction are more likely just a technical problem.

If they really wanted to shut the guide service down, I'm sure one of

the "JustXXX" folks would at least make a final post to tell us the guide

is really gone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.