AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question on the game flow for GH3 on PS3.

I've been playing GH3 on PS3 for a while now on easy mode (baby steps!). I've gone through my set list of 42 easy songs, purchased a few and played these, and played a few (but not all) of the bonus songs. I've done this by going to, at the game's direction, several venues, the most recent of which is Lou's Inferno. That's where I finished the playlist.

At this point, I thought GH3 would either send me to a new venue, tell me it was moving me to "medium" song difficulty, or both. That is, I thought the game would direct me, but it's not. Do I just increase difficulty myself, or is the game supposed to direct me? If the game is supposed to direct me, what am I missing?

Thanks for the help. And if you hear screams of agony this week, it's me trying to get my fingers to bend to the more difficult riffs :).

Thanks,

Paul M.

·
Registered
47 Posts
yo paul,

once you finish all the songs on easy, crank it up to medium. i don't remember if GH2 ever told us to do that or not (i think it did), and i haven't gotten through GH3 on hard yet so I'm not sure.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatVan /forum/post/12954871

So, I don't get another set list when I bet Lou? Dang!

No, you get to play the same songs with increasingly more frustration.

Enjoy the blue button on medium. You have a couple options here. You can decide if you want to use only 3 fingers (like my son does) for the 4 buttons (and 5th in the future) or you can use your pinky for blue.

What's also cool about GHIII is that you can always go to quickplay and play any song in the game at any difficulty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts