Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a great video on the GWXBR!
GWXBRII Movie

Does anyone no who makes the stand in the video? Sony? Is it last years stand for the GWI?

I looked at the 50" & 60" today had them setup beside each other. My first impression was 10" does make a big difference!

I was really impressed by the picture I'm looking for a set to replace my XBR2 65" that broke down 4 times with the latest being no start up

I'm really considering the GWXBR for replacement of my XBR2

·
Registered
27 Posts
This is the same video for the GW1. It is the GW1 Canadian stand. I've read that a few people in the US ordered it from a Canadian dealer.

·
Registered
984 Posts
up late,

Appreciate the link to Tech Craft. I noticed their stand is quite a bit higher than the Sony's. Won't that affect viewing?

Thanks

Bruce

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help!

I am having trouble with the Video Link in the first post. Whenever I try to play it, my download manager comes on and I only get the audio to play in windows media player. I am on MSN 8 and have both Windows Media Player and WinAmp 3 installed. I don't get anything with winamp. Please, any suggestionss to what I am doing wrong.

I have even tried to play it from the SonyStyle.CA website.

Thanks,

James

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think this video was made for the previous Grand Wega (GWI) and the stand is the Canadian stand for that model. I saw this stand three weeks ago in Brentview Electronics here in Toronto.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.