AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the last week my 42" has locked in the full mode which cuts off the scrolling news feeds on any of the news and sports channels and cuts off the top of the screen.

When I push the wide button, it will not change from full. This is occurring on all channels. My video source is DTV HD box.

Is there some setting I need to change so that it will "unlock"?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Can you change modes when on other inputs?

I have the same issue and my theory is that you cannot change modes when using the DVI connection.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escondido
In the last week my 42" has locked in the full mode which cuts off the scrolling news feeds on any of the news and sports channels and cuts off the top of the screen.

When I push the wide button, it will not change from full. This is occurring on all channels. My video source is DTV HD box.

Is there some setting I need to change so that it will "unlock"?

Thanks for the help.
There is a "default" setting in the menu if you so choose. My default is off so that changing inputs reverts back to the regular mode. When I'm receiving an HD signal over components, the set will not allow me to switch screen modes. However, when the signal is digital but NOT HD, I can change it. First thing, I'd suggest looking in your menu settings.

YMMV

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.