AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done anything with these?

I love the floor plan interaction . .i.e. click an area of the house to bring up its controls .. can this be done?

how sophisticated are these panels?

thanks in advance

MJM

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
39 cent stamp has done some, advertised on his website.

http://www.guijaboard.com/?p=562

Nice work, Stamp!

HAI should really do a better job of showing what could be done.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Are the buttons on the bottom of the graphic fixed?

It seems like while the icons on the bottom can be customized, the location of these buttons for lighting, thermostat, music, etc. are always located here in this order?

·
Registered
139 Posts
The icons that you are referring to, located at the bottom in the "button panel," can be placed anywhere one chooses. I would suspect that the author of the aforementioned interface chose to put them at the bottom of the page becuase it is aesthetically pleasing and easy to duplicate on every page. Again, these screens are fully customizable.

·
Registered
971 Posts
You can do whatever you want with HAI's Automation Studio software.

The screenshot you see above is how i think a panel should be navigated but you can totally customize it.

This video is for a 17" Crestron GUI. http://guijaboard.com/store/video/ta.../tactical.html Im linking to it because it shows how easy it is to change things around. Crestrons software is a little different but the video will give you an idea of how it works.

Nuerorad,

HAI is working on it. Automation Studio is still relatively new and the whole iPad push happened at the same time so im guessing man power was diverted to that for a while. I haven't completed the templates yet but i have worked with several end users and integrators on custom projects based on Tactical. I have the AV stuff completely done but i need to get my HAI panel and keypad wired so i can start testing the subsystems. It arrived yesterday so hopefully it wont be much longer

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
my post was SO 5 months ago

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.