AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
This is so not true. First, there's nothing Microsoft would like more than to have a system seller title like Halo 2 available during the holiday season. Second, this report is incorrect in stating that the first round of Live renewals is due in April of 2004. In fact, they're up in October. Which is next month by my calendar.

·
Registered
16,786 Posts
Correct , and now you can buy Xbox LIVE 2.0 for $35.00 at Target because the current retail box is to be discontinued and the price for Xbox LIVE is going to increase to $69.95 .

--- Jason

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by DaGamePimp
Correct , and now you can buy Xbox LIVE 2.0 for $35.00 at Target because the current retail box is to be discontinued and the price for Xbox LIVE is going to increase to $69.95 .

--- Jason
There is a Mechassault pack coming at $69.99, the only price I have seen for renewal us $59.99. (Not saying you are wrong, just neever seen a MS link at anything other than $59.99)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Annual Subscription Renewal

After you receive the new Xbox Live Dashboard in mid-September, you'll have the option to choose to renew your subscription annually as well as monthly. For $49.99 USD, tax not included, you’ll receive 12 months of Xbox Live service. This is the same type of subscription as the original 12-month subscription, except that you don't need to enter an additional code.

From the bottom of this page.

·
Registered
16,786 Posts
Frank ,

-- I read the info that I posted several months ago so it might have been changed since then [ sorry ] .

-- Bottom line is that anybody interested in LIVE should consider buying now since the price will increase soon .

-- A MechAssault/LIVE combo for $69.95 is a good deal though :) .

---- Jason

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know if this is fiction or not but it does seem to make sense in this scenario.

Come Xmas, video games will be bought in large numbers. Why make Halo 2 cut into that piece of the pie when this game is going to break records even if it hits the street in the beginning of summer when sales traditionally suck?

My guess.... Late February & 480p but that is OK. This game will roooock!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.