AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently using several MX-850 remotes for bedside use of the Crestron system, and was wondering what newer (non-crestron) remote will work? I purchased a Nevo, but could not get it to work. I know Crestron has their own Nevo remote, but I just wont pay that much for remotes to use while in bed (There are TPMC10's for tabletop use).

Someone had mentioned getting a Harmony to work??

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
What's wrong with the MX-850? It's a very good remote. Can't imagine why you'd want to move to a Harmony. You could also look at the RTI T2C. Or wait till September and see if Crestron offers something new at CEDIA.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMILANI /forum/post/0

I suggest RTI too. All their remotes will interface with Crestron using RF trigger codes. I've never done it, but I've heard that it works well.

It does work well. I'm using a T3 without a problem in the family room. Another option would be using a Pronto with a 418MHz gateway, which is what I'm using in my bedroom.

CJ

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have used the RTI remotes with crestron and have had no issues

Done 5-6 T3's and several T1's and T2+'s and all have worked with great success

all have rechargable batteries and charger bases, program up easily with the crestron and pretty simple on the RTI side

there are 15 ID's with 999 codes for each ID

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.