AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The post says 1 year of trouble free high performance using sponsers great cables www.bettercables.com . I watched 2 DVD discs on weekends and holidays, the rest of the nights I watched one movie. I have watched a minium of 625 DVD movies and about 160 movies on my www.sectv.com digital choice cable TV. I am still on WebTV but the picture I get nearly fills the screen, and such a clear screen it is.

How many years did we *dream* of having a front direct view wide screen with a built in line doubler. Some of us have owned HDTVs for over a year. Thank you RCA/Thomson for building me and my friends such a fine product.

Days on from 9:00 AM to 1:00 AM 7 days a week for 365 days. Any of you want to figure the total hours this TV has been *on* now quiet to me fan going 24 hours a day. Watching a movie off some TV might be okay, but well built TV made of long lasting tubes with line doublers are the cats meow.

I can't walk but my heart can fly, seeing some of the most gorgeous images, that I have ever seen on a TV! A glass of red claret and a hearty hip, hip, hoorah to the F-38310, may she bring joy and happiness to everyone that owns one! :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.