AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a follow-up for those still researching LCD purchases.

Another poster, DLR, and myself have had some fun service experiences in the last couple of months with Sanyo. Stuck pixels, dust blobs and questionable service was starting to make me question the purchase. My last post on this is
here .

Although DLR's stuck pixel was fixed after service mine, which was nearer the center of the screen, was left untouched. After numerous calls to tech support and the regional sales manager things finally have been resolved. Got the PJ back yesterday with new panels and a clean image and the tech even upgraded the firmware to the newest rev.

Although it shouldn't be this difficult to get a defect fixed I'm happy to report that Sanyo stepped up. Dan Rasmussen, Darren Orr, and the techinician Kondou made up for the previous unpleasant experiences.

The biggest problem now is pulling myself away from watching movies long enough to finish the theater.

Thanks for all of the help and support guys.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Its nice to see a positive post. To often, people post complaints but don't always follow up when the complaint is resolved.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.