AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy...is nice to finally have a couple of days off after working two solid weeks without one (worked lots of overtime too, which will pay for the new...hey dudes...I got a Dell! :) ...computer).

Anyway, I wish all of you good folks a most happy Thanksgiving Day. So eat away!!... :D

-THTS

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Frank is it the 3.06GHz, I was mailed some literature from Mike, saying his Dell computers had the highest that in a package for only $4,279 for all the bells and whistles. I do hope you had a safe holiday, I made myself some roast beef.:)

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by hob:

"Frank is it the 3.06GHz, I was mailed some literature from Mike, saying his Dell computers had the highest that in a package for only $4,279 for all the bells and whistles."

Nope...is just a mere 2 Gigs...but by comparison to my old 450 Mhz PC, it sends me into a time warp! No way I would pay that much for a PC...not even for my next HT-PC (Radeon video card-equipped, but isn't from Dell), which will be much, much cheaper than Mike's...at a par with I paid for the Dell job...

"I do hope you had a safe holiday, I made myself some roast beef.:)"

It was safe, thank God, and had lots of turkey and ham too! It was very good to be with friends and my "kid" daughter in such a special occasion again... :)

-THTS

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by marthalamew0:

"Dell? Hell no! Alienware! HELL YES! $4,000 computer I got works beautifully!"

Phew! A reaction to eating too much turkey and cranberry sauce? :D

Happy trails!... :p

-THTS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status