AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy turkey day guys!...Well being a relocated Lions fan, today is the Day I get to see my crappy team lose (again). This time to my wifes team (Patriots). Have a Great Day!

Best Regards and wishes, Chuck

·
Registered
17,051 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogone /forum/post/19544294

You too Todd. Have a Blessed Day...Hey, I got tracking for my Oppo!...I get it Saturday!...

Very cool!
Perfect timing for the 90ES

I got my order in for the 93 on Mon, so I hope it wont be that long for me either
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on both pieces.

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe /forum/post/19544312

Very cool!
Perfect timing for the 90ES

I got my order in for the 93 on Mon, so I hope it wont be that long for me either
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on both pieces.

It is perfect timing...I should have the VW90ES no later than Weds...I got tracking already for my Demo. May be a few more weeks for the regular orders...

·
Mod & Bluray Reviewer
2,613 Posts
Happy Turkey Day Fellas!

Me...we were getting out the door for our trip to Long Island from Boston this AM and my son felt warm. He has 101, wife has morning sickness so we stayed home...and we have no turkey!

But its all OK, we are going to order Chinese, hang and watch a some fun stuff in the theater room

·
Registered
17,051 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Weber /forum/post/19544585

Happy Turkey Day Fellas!

Me...we were getting out the door for our trip to Long Island from Boston this AM and my son felt warm. He has 101, wife has morning sickness so we stayed home...and we have no turkey!

But its all OK, we are going to order Chinese, hang and watch a some fun stuff in the theater room

Bummer Lee, but sounds like you are going to make the most of it which is great
My GF is very sick as well and wont make it to our gathering, but I will be bringing home lots of food for her

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Weber /forum/post/19544585

Happy Turkey Day Fellas!

Sorry to hear about your son...Prayers from all of us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe /forum/post/19544606

Bummer Lee, but sounds like you are going to make the most of it which is great
My GF is very sick as well and wont make it to our gathering, but I will be bringing home lots of food for her

Todd, same for your GF...Prayers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts