AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to wish each and every member of this forum a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Even you Kenland. :p

P.S. If I may offer some advice to the men in this forum. When you are going around the table today saying what you are thankful for, DO NOT say your new HDTV. Take this advice to heart if you want to see next Thanksgiving! ;)

-ftlee

·
Registered
196 Posts
LOL........true.......true.......Happy Thanksgiving to you too, ftlee, and to all the forum members and visitors.

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just logged into to see whats up. Happy Thanksgiving to you Frank and everyone reading this. You are correct Frank, family and health is what we all should be thankful for. Toys are merely fluff.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
It's been an education. Thanks, folks!

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
Read the wonderful biography JOHN ADAMS by David McCullough. Then be thankful for the country we have, and be thankful that we even have a country. It was and is a miracle of blood, sweat, tears, and political and religious and philosophical wrangling and haranguing that is no different today than it was 200 years ago (it's the human condition, I'm afraid). Maybe one day it'll be a film, and then on DVD -- so we can watch it on our High-Def TVs (probably 3D and paper-thin by then!).

·
Registered
597 Posts
LOL @ Powell

Well Happy Thanksgiving to Powell's HDTV, and too all you guys and gals!

Also, I'll have to agree with the other guys and say thanks for the education as well as the generosity at which it is given out, the newbie is welcome here, and I'm thankful for that! :->

Peace!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.