Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing All Forum Members a Happy Thanksgiving

THINGS THAT SOUND DIRTY AT THANKSGIVING, BUT AREN'T... "Whew, that's one terrific spread!"

"I'm in the mood for a little dark meat." "Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist." "Talk about a huge breast!" "It's Cool Whip time!"

"If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!"

"Are you ready for seconds yet?"

"Are you going to come again next time?" "It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?" "Just wait your turn, you'll get some!" "Don't play with your meat."

"Just spread the legs open & stuff it in." "Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?" "I didn't expect everyone to come at once!" "You still have a little bit on your chin." "Use a nice smooth stroke when you whip it." "How long will it take after you stick it in?" "You'll know it's ready when it pops up." "Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!" "How many are coming?" "That's the biggest one I've ever seen!" "Just lay back & take it easy...I'll do the rest." "How long do I beat it before it's ready?" "Now THAT'S what I call a gobble!!!"

:D

·
Registered
492 Posts
Thanks for the greetings and a good laugh

·
Registered
409 Posts
Too funny,

Enjoy the Turkey ....

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Food & Football!!

Thank you God.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Great Stuff!:)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy football. Of coarse I mean the Harvard/Yale HD game replay. ;)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Here is wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Of course a little football does not hurt either.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.