AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally bought a Sony 3000ES and it didn't work right from the start. At first I would just hear a slight popping in the speakers every 5 minutes or so, then it came to have static in the background on all speakers and now this...It would have static on all speakers 50% of the time when I turned it on or switched sources. After reading some great threads here and talking to the very helpful folks at Onecall I have sent it back after receiving my H/K 635.

The 635 has so many more options and is much easier to setup (3 minutes of letting the receiver do the work). And the power on this thing makes the Sony look like a toy...I love the sound of the H/K vs. the Sony, the Highs are crisper and the lows are fuller. I switched between the Sony and H/K a couple of times listening to the same source and hands down the H/K sounds better. This H/K just "wakes up" my speakers like I never imagined.

Thanks to all who discussed these receivers on here, I didn't even have to post my own question because my queries were already answered by others :)

Next project is a DIY sub, looks like the same idea with this already being a heavily discussed topic...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.