AVS Forum banner

421 - 440 of 465 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
If anyone is interested but has extenuating circumstances, email me through our contact page on our website.
There may be units that are not spoken for. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. We are always willing to put the work in to see what can be done with our subs, and we treat people the same way.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
302 Posts
If anyone is interested but has extenuating circumstances, email me through our contact page on our website.
There may be units that are not spoken for. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. We are always willing to put the work in to see what can be done with our subs, and we treat people the same way.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cody is fun to talk to, and in my own experience, he has extended accommodations in time lines, so if you are interested, and a little bit of flexibility would be of value, I think having a phone conversation is a great idea.

·
Registered
Sony A8H - Yamaha RX-A2000 - Tekton Lore Reference w/Center - HSU surround - Harbottle Audio 18vS
171 Posts
Yes Cody had been extremely helpful with my purchase, shipping & general questions!! Even my stupid questions were met with polite answers...how bout that!!😆

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Cody is fun to talk to, and in my own experience, he has extended accommodations in time lines, so if you are interested, and a little bit of flexibility would be of value, I think having a phone conversation is a great idea.
I agree with that, I had a talk with him today, to be fair, he is a good-hearted guy who tried to do his best. I will feel privileged be extremely happy to be a Harbottle customer for life.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I keep coming back to this thread.....

Plan was to grab two NSWs and build two Alpha II Devastators and add them to the pair of PSA V3611s for theater use; one behind the couch, one up front corner loaded. Then build two BAMF Devastators with my current 21DS115s for the La Scala system.

New option is to spend ~$100 more and jump on the GB, build the 30cf ported and place it in the rear of the room. These are just so sexy that I feel the need to go this route. I don't need either, I just need an excuse to do something.

Next thought is amplification. Was planning a pair of bridged Crown XLS 2502 in my rack for the NSWs, but might do a SP6000 plate for the 24". Good idea or is there something better?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I keep coming back to this thread.....

Plan was to grab two NSWs and build two Alpha II Devastators and add them to the pair of PSA V3611s for theater use; one behind the couch, one up front corner loaded. Then build two BAMF Devastators with my current 21DS115s for the La Scala system.

New option is to spend ~$100 more and jump on the GB, build the 30cf ported and place it in the rear of the room. These are just so sexy that I feel the need to go this route. I don't need either, I just need an excuse to do something.

Next thought is amplification. Was planning a pair of bridged Crown XLS 2502 in my rack for the NSWs, but might do a SP6000 plate for the 24". Good idea or is there something better?
I can't comment on what amp to buy for reason that I'm a competitor.

Our drivers are voltage hungry, so if you can get a amp that runs clean at 4 ohms, fits the wattage required for your design, and is able to run 240vac, you'll be in really good shape.

Cody.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I can't comment on what amp to buy for reason that I'm a competitor.

Our drivers are voltage hungry, so if you can get a amp that runs clean at 4 ohms, fits the wattage required for your design, and is able to run 240vac, you'll be in really good shape.

Cody.
Well then, do you have an amp to sell as a package deal?

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Cody, do you have options to sell just the amp for the subs we make with the 24" driver? I'd rather not go into the rabbit hole to find the perfect amp for these drivers, and buy it directly for you. one less thing to worry about other than the design of the sub.

Reactions: HarbottleAudio

·
Registered
191 Posts
Cody, do you have options to sell just the amp for the subs we make with the 24" driver? I'd rather not go into the rabbit hole to find the perfect amp for these drivers, and buy it directly for you. one less thing to worry about other than the design of the sub.
The 222D with the power upgrade is a 2 channel rack version of what we use in the C24L1. If you're running dual subs, this will work perfect.
If you are running 3 or 4 subs, you can expand the amp accordingly with more amp modules.

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Here's a taste of what we can do with our amps in a remote tune.
No EQ applied.
Only delay and crossover work.

Green is before
Purple is after
Real nice! Can we see the phase?

·
Registered
500 Posts
As much as I want one of these, going with 2 NSWs in Devastators is more along what I need for the theater at this time. Maybe you guys will repeat this deal in a year when I need to focus on below 15Hz range. I'd still love to have one!

·
Registered
191 Posts
As much as I want one of these, going with 2 NSWs in Devastators is more along what I need for the theater at this time. Maybe you guys will repeat this deal in a year when I need to focus on below 15Hz range. I'd still love to have one!
This sale will only be repeated if we get another benefactor that buys around 30 units and let's us sell them for him.

·
Registered
645 Posts
We will just need @BassThatHz to do it when he is ready to do theater 2.0 the Bass Bunker. He was saying something about a dozen or more 24's and then we could buy out the rest. Could be a long shot but you're saying there is a chance.
[

QUOTE="HarbottleAudio, post: 60540332, member: 9202761"]
This sale will only be repeated if we get another benefactor that buys around 30 units and let's us sell them for him.
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
191 Posts
We will just need @BassThatHz to do it when he is ready to do theater 2.0 the Bass Bunker. He was saying something about a dozen or more 24's and then we could buy out the rest. Could be a long shot but you're saying there is a chance.
[

QUOTE="HarbottleAudio, post: 60540332, member: 9202761"]
[/QUOTE]

The more the merrier!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I just did the math, and with the conversion rate, you could get 4 of them or the price of what some people have paid for a nicely scoped rifle in a state of the art chassis. These are dangerous thoughts.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #439
You already have the NSW's?

·
Registered
500 Posts
421 - 440 of 465 Posts