AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn't the Nintendo forum but you've got to see this. A guy hacked Super Mario World for his friend to play and created what he called "a-hole levels." These are so insanely difficult it's funny. Some of this makes N+ look like a walk in the park. Anyway, I find it hilarious. I can only imagine creating something like this and inviting my friend over to play the new levels I made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r86NL...eature=related

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Wow, I thoroughly enjoyed watching that! Imagine the original NES Super Mario Bros. that hard with no games saves. I probably would have lost my sanity as a little kid. Damn, I'm such a nerd.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
LittleBigPlanet.

·
Registered
191 Posts
that's ridiculous! hahahah thanks for the post!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
jeeeeeeeeeez!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
if you do a google search, you can find it. it is frustrating.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtiak /forum/post/14178023

Pretty boring just watching it.

I like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in6RZzdGki8

Super Mario Bros. And the guy is talking while he's playing it. This is NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

Lots of cussing! It's f'ing hilarious!

That's like the n+ guy on youtube. People think it's funny because he cusses a lot.
I find it rather adolescent personally.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by like.no.other. /forum/post/14177611

LittleBigPlanet.

But, only for a week before it gets boring.

·
Banned
128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus311 /forum/post/14179566

That's like the n+ guy on youtube. People think it's funny because he cusses a lot.
I find it rather adolescent personally.

So adolescent I almost pissed myself while watching it.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus311 /forum/post/14179791

For you.

Heh--That was a sarcastic paraphrase of someone else, actually--I'm really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
10,447 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmonkeee /forum/post/14180084

Heh--That was a sarcastic paraphrase of someone else, actually--I'm really looking forward to it.

I give it three weeks. "Look, I made a Cog! Look my little guy can attach baloons to a Cog! Now I made a big cactus and a tree for him to stick to!".

·
Registered
764 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus311 /forum/post/14177450

I know this isn't the Nintendo forum but you've got to see this. A guy hacked Super Mario World for his friend to play and created what he called "a-hole levels." These are so insanely difficult it's funny. Some of this makes N+ look like a walk in the park. Anyway, I find it hilarious. I can only imagine creating something like this and inviting my friend over to play the new levels I made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r86NL...eature=related

I almost feel like going into my closet, breaking open my snes box and smashing a controller just watching that

·
Registered
368 Posts
Looks about the same as me playing COD4 on Veteran.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts