AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i am a newb when it comes to this stuff. I just decided to buy this system because it was on sale i got it for 299(futureshop) , regular it is 799. i live in canada. I will be hooking it up to my brother sony receiver, i dont know to much about that because i have not seen it yet, but he did say it is 700 watts and it has a digital optical input, so i will hook up my ps3 with it.

1. can some experts take a look below and let me know what they think of it, there are not to many reviews of it on google. whats good and whats bad on the system. i also dont understand Power Capability it says 100, where the sub says 200.

2. can some one tell me the total power of the system.\\\\

3. how is the sub, i would like something powerful.

please the help would be very nice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring the legendary audio of Harman Kardon to your home theatre. The HKTS11 boasts a powered 10" subwoofer, 4 satellite speakers, and 1 centre speaker to enhance every aspect of your listening experience. More Info

Mfr. Part Number: HKTS11

# of Speakers Included: 6

2-Way Speakers: Yes

Center Speakers Power: 10 - 120 Watts

Center Speakers Size: 3" Dual

Colour: Silver

Frequency Response: 35Hz - 20kHz

Front Speakers Power: 10 - 120 Watts

Front Speakers Size: 3" Dual

Included In Box: Cables, Wall Mounts, Manual

Magnetically Shielded: Yes

Mid Range Speaker Size: 3" Dual

Power Capability: 100 Watts

Product Dimensions: 33.97(W) x 47.94(H) x 33.97(D) cm

Product Warranty: 5 Year Speakers 1 Year Subwoofer

Product Weight: 15.80 kg

Rear Speakers Power: 10 - 120 Watts

Rear Speakers Size: 3" Dual

Sensitivity: 86 dB

Subwoofer Power: 200 Watts

Tweeter Size: 3/4"

Woofer Size: 10"

More Information

FEATURES:

* Feel the action in your favourite movies and sporting events with the 200 Watt 10" powered subwoofer.

* Hear all voice and dialogue with immense clarity with the two-way centre speaker.

* Four satellite speakers give your audio an atmospheric effect, allowing for a more believable listening experience.

* Discreetly mount the speakers to your wall using the included wall brackets.

* Impressive frequency response accentuates the lows, mids and highs to capture all facets of the audio.

* Video shielding prevents any interference with your TV set

1 - 1 of 1 Posts