AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I have an correction, AVR460(---no AVR370) that is totally unresponsive when turned on. When in standby with the amber light, i can turn it on but all it does it have the display fully lit, but nothing except that. No hdmi or picture. I suspect that the controller doesn't get powered up.

HAve done a quick search on the forum and it seems to be the similar problems these users had:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...arman-kardon-avr-645-problem-help-needed.html

Now my question is, does anybody have hints on how to proceed? My biggest issue is where to find a service manual or at least some schematics of the board.

Thanks in advance for all, I hope my dear amp can be saved.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Hi all,

I have an AVR370 that is totally unresponsive when turned on. When in standby with the amber light, i can turn it on but all it does it have the display fully lit, but nothing except that. No hdmi or picture. I suspect that the controller doesn't get powered up.

HAve done a quick search on the forum and it seems to be the similar problems these users had:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...arman-kardon-avr-645-problem-help-needed.html

Now my question is, does anybody have hints on how to proceed? My biggest issue is where to find a service manual or at least some schematics of the board.

Thanks in advance for all, I hope my dear amp can be saved.

Harmankardon.com they have downloadable PDF's

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are Euro models...
Have U contacted Harman Europe...

Just my $0.02... ;)

Thanks, i think i'll try to do that! I hope they're helpful...
Anyhow i checkd it and found out the fuses F110 and F111 are fully blown. Is that a known issue? What could it be caused by ? Is overheating a possible cause?

Ordered some new fuses, too bad i couldn't find any close and had to order them from China. I'll be anxious for a few weeks until i get them so i can try..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts