AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a harmony one and set it up with my system, I have everything working but my bose system. I set up the IR send receive to on and my software is up to date.. Has any one had this problem and can you give my a solution... Thank you..

·
Registered
154 Posts
Bose systems and Harmony remotes are sometimes tricky. Some Bose devices have different IR commands than the default Harmony database. Make sure you have a Bose capable of receiving IR and that it is enabled to receive IR first. You then have two choices if it's not working: set the Bose to learn mode and confirm the IR commands for the Harmony through the software ... if it finds a match then great, else you can learn all the commands manually or call Harmony tech support for their assistance. Don't forget, you only have 60 days from initial setup of your remote for phone support, use it while you can. You may need to get transferred to level two support before you get anywhere in fixing your problem. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.