AVS Forum banner
  • Now Available: Tech Talk Podcast with Scott Wilkinson, Episode 19 Click here for details.

• You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The remote has been sold!

Selling a Logitech Harmony 1100 remote control. Remote is in very good condition and works perfectly. It comes with charging cradle, power supply, original box and owners manual. The link below is for the PDF owners manual:

http://www.logitech.com/assets/44641/3/harmony1100-user-guide.pdf

Asking $75.00 shipped to your door.

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, the touch screen works great and there is no damage. I bought the remote so my wife could have an activity-based remote and not have to deal with separate ones but she never really used it and I put it back in the box after a while. It has seen almost no usage and the battery has not been cycled that many times so it should be in good condition. As for support by Logitech it's my impression that they continue to support new equipment. The 1100 works with my Onkyo TX-NR818, Panasonic ZT60 plasma TV, Panasonic AE-8000 projector, Apple TV, and Oppo BDP-105. They have a device lookup page that allows you to check specifics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.