AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use the transport buttons quite often during playback of DVD movies and would like to know if the buttons on the Harmony 659 are a hassle to use because they're located on the bottom of the remote.

Thanks,

-Jonathan.

·
Registered
431 Posts
They haven't bothered my wife or me in the two years we've owned our 659. I put the "jump back" and "jump forward" buttons on the # and enter keys just above the transport buttons, and put enter on the top programmable display. It works for us.

·
Registered
116 Posts
You may find it awkward at first, but you do get used it.

Others may tell you they still don't like it, but it comes down to personal preference.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms666
You may find it awkward at first, but you do get used it.

Others may tell you they still don't like it, but it comes down to personal preference.
I am going to get the 659 first from a retail store to make sure I like it before buying it online. I hope works for me because the 676 is a lot more $.

·
Registered
369 Posts
"I am going to get the 659 first from a retail store to make sure I like it before buying it online. I hope works for me because the 676 is a lot more $."?????

Do I read your comments to mean that you intend to buy/try/return, and then order over the internet? If so, do it without broadcasting the bad habit to the rest of the world!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood58
"I am going to get the 659 first from a retail store to make sure I like it before buying it online. I hope works for me because the 676 is a lot more $."?????

Do I read your comments to mean that you intend to buy/try/return, and then order over the internet? If so, do it without broadcasting the bad habit to the rest of the world!
That didn't sound so bad in my head when I was writing it! Now that you mention it does sound pretty unethical. In any event Wal-mart has for

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.