AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm having issues with a Harmony 700 and a Toshiba Regza LCD. The issue is the remote cannot get the Toshiba to go to the correct input. For example, I only have HDMI 1 (Bluray), HDMI 2 (Xbox 360) and HDMI 3 (Directv). WHen I turn on the tv it will stay on the current or last input. If I want to change to a differnet input it will not change. Any ideas? Thanks,

·
Registered
874 Posts
Also, if tokerblue's suggestions don't do it for you, you can play with the power on delay, since that often impact the harmony's abilities to switch inputs. however, it should let you switch after the fact by pushing the help button or the button assigned to the specific input.

·
Registered
15,399 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter68 /forum/post/18198890

Thanks, Not sure what I'm using and how do I turn off HDMI-CEC? Thanks again

Those are settings in your tv and blu-ray player for input and power control over HDMI (nothing to do with harmony at all). I think toshiba calls it CE-Link. That will automatically switch inputs. While that's great if you don't have a universal remote, it really screws things up if you do. So look it up in the manual and turn all that stuff off, then see if your activities work better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts