AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to get my Harmony 880 remote to select scenes 5 or higher on my grafik eye 3606?

When I use the software to program the harmony only scenes 1-4 show up.

TIA

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
+1. I'd love more scenes.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
I haven't been able to confirm this as I have not finished programming everything on my Harmony/Grafik eye combo. However the 1st device I had for the GE only listed scenes 1-4. So I deleted that one and searched for a new one in hopes that it would find one with with the remote commands which would include scenes 5-8 at least.

The one that I found included scenes 1-4 again but it also had lights 1-16. The GE is supposed to be able to have 16 scenes so hopefully these are the 16 scene codes which should be available on the GE. The device listed that I use is GRX-3106. If this doesn't work try to perhaps to do a product search of the GE remote GRX 8IT WH which can be purchased seperately. I'm sure somebody has programmed these in to the database somewhere..

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Oman,

Good point man. I have a 3106 and a Harmony One. I have options for "Lights 1-16". Never tried them. I just did and Lights 1 does the same thing at Scene 1. Same for 2 - 4. Now, I don't have my 3106 programed for more scenes so I can't be sure the Lights 5 is Scene 5, but I bet it is.

I'm going to add a scene and see if it works!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts