AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just bought the 880 and am having an issue with setup. After installing, it proceeds to the login screen, but I recieve the following:

"This application has failed to start because tvt__banner.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

I tried reinstalling, but nada.....anyone know a fix? I searched, but nothing came back.

Many thanks!

·
Registered
195 Posts
It sounds like you are trying to use the local PC software that was on a CD included with the 880.

Go to the www.logitech.com WEB site. Select Products, the Harmony Remote Controls, and the Member Login.

This will ask you for a userid and password for current members or to register as a new member.

After you have been connected successfully, there is access to a complete version of the setup software on the WEB. I actually prefer the WEB setup over the local PC setup.

If I remember correctly, there is also an option to download the latest version of the local software to your PC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.