AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if this subject has already been covered...I searched the forum and could not find it listed. Anyway, I have 3 Watch TV activities set up (Watch TV, Watch Sports, Watch Movies). The Watch Sports icon has an orange ball with 2 white lines in it in the upper left-hand corner on the Activities screen. I tried moving the activity around on the remote but the ball is still there. Anyone have any ideas what this is and how I can get rid of it?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Do you have a DVR set up as part of your system? If so, that orange ball represents the 'pause' button of a VCR/DVR.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountZero75
Do you have a DVR set up as part of your system? If so, that orange ball represents the 'pause' button of a VCR/DVR.

I have a Scientific Atlanta PVR (Explorer 8300HD) cable box, so the answer to your question is yes, but all 3 of my Watch (TV, Sports, Movies) activities use the same box. Any idea on how to remove it?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spoke with Logitech. Apparently I did set up my Watch Sports activity as a PVR activity and the others as a Watch TV activity, so that's why the ball is there. Case closed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.