Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I just got a Harmony 880 for Christmas. I set it up all fine and dandy. But wow, there is a 3-4 slow response time to my commands. I typed in 003 and it took about 5 seconds for them to be all typed in on the screen and then another 2 seconds to change the channel (these are all aproximations). Its friggen slower than hell. I do see on the Harmony site you can adjust response time from 0 (default) to something else. Anyone have any recommendations?

·
Registered
4 Posts
From your "home page" on the harmony members site, you can modify the delays associated with remote functions. Under Devices, select More Options, then select Adjust the Delays.

Your mileage may vary, but I was able to reduce the inter-device delay on all my devices to 200 ms and the inter-key delay on all devices to 100 ms without any noticable problems and the response of the remote is significantly improved.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
robnorms' settings worked perfect for mine. SA 8300HD DVR buttons were way to slow to stop at a point during FF, would have to back up a bit due to the slow response of the remote. norm's settings have it working equal to the original remotes speed. Thanks robnorm!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.