AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can the Harmony 890 Pro truly be a secondary Z-Wave Controller. I know that additional remotes can be a secondary Z-wave controller if one of the 890 Pro units is the master controller, but I am seeing conflicting information on various boards about whether all 890 Pro remotes in an installation can be secondary Z-Wave controllers (with a USB Z-wave controller as the primary, for instance).

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that true even for the 890 Pro? I found a copy of the 890 Pro user manual ( http://www.smarthome.com/manuals/80652.pdf ) and on page 8 it specifically describes setting additional 890 Pro remotes as Secondary Controllers ... but its unclear if the Secondary 890 Pro remotes require a Primary 890 Pro or if you could use a different Z-Wave controller as primary.

On the other hand, has Logitech provided any sort of a timeframe for that "fix" for the standard 890/1000 remotes?

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.