AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plus shipping and sales tax (if applicable), though currently listed as backorder. Sure beats standing in line with the masses if you're interested in this remote!

·
Premium Member
9,326 Posts
Outstanding! These are very good remotes. I use the Harmony One in my home in 3 places and 2 900's in our motor coach. I just ordered the 900 listed above and I would have ordered more than one if I could at that price!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I'm not seeing the 900 at frys.com can someone send me the link

·
Registered
357 Posts
FYI. Someone on Slickdeals got a copy of the correct Mail in rebate and should be posting it on Sunday when they get home. So it is possible to get the additional 80 dollars mail in rebate. If that is the case it will have cost me about 70 dollars for a 900.

This was the link posted on Fry's when I ordered mine lastnight. Note the date says 11/28. I'll let you know when the person uploads the 11/26 one.

http://images.frys.com/art/rebates_pdf/harmon900.pdf

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Is this deal still live? Would love to grab one. Please pm m if it is.

·
Registered
357 Posts
No, according to a forum some people's orders are being canceled due to being out of stock.

Mine was shipped, but that was only because I got in on it at about 12:25am. I think I was up about 25 hours yesterday lol. I've taken 3 naps today already.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.