AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone come up with a solution for directly selecting one of the inputs that have multiple selections (i.e. DVD1-DVD4, TV1-TV4, SAT1-SAT2)?

I know from the D2 manual that you can directly tune to those inputs with a sequence of buttons (THX, 8,5 for DVD1, for example) but a seuence cannot be set up as an input for the Harmony.

I'm struggling to get this point across for what I want with online support. Anyone else run into this and find a good solution?

I'm also tried learning the button sequence with several button presses, but to no success either.

Also - anyone able to get the video processor menu button to work? It's a hold of the 7 key, but the default setup for the One seems to not allow for a button 'hold' vs. button press. Any thoughts here?

Thanks everyone for the help!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhoenig /forum/post/15470729

Anyone come up with a solution for directly selecting one of the inputs that have multiple selections (i.e. DVD1-DVD4, TV1-TV4, SAT1-SAT2)?

I know from the D2 manual that you can directly tune to those inputs with a sequence of buttons (THX, 8,5 for DVD1, for example) but a seuence cannot be set up as an input for the Harmony.

I'm struggling to get this point across for what I want with online support. Anyone else run into this and find a good solution?

I'm also tried learning the button sequence with several button presses, but to no success either.

Also - anyone able to get the video processor menu button to work? It's a hold of the 7 key, but the default setup for the One seems to not allow for a button 'hold' vs. button press. Any thoughts here?

Thanks everyone for the help!

David:

I am having the same issue with the video processor screen as well as the setup screen. Both these require you to "hold" the buttons to bring up these screens. I had to get the Harmony One to learn many of the Anthems functions using a Raw Data Learn, but these two features are the only two that I am still unable to get to work. I plan to call tech support tonight to see if there is a fix for this. If I find something out, I will post it here.

I like the Harmony, but I wish it had a learn button on the remote as opposed to going through the pc each time you discover a button that is not working or one you want added. I much prefer the feel and size of my Universal Home Theater Master MX-500. It would be nice to be able to combine the best features of both.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am just getting into my AVM50v and really want to use SAT2 with my universal remote, but I do not know how to programmatically make this happen. If I call a macro with 2 SAT commands in it, it just cycles from whatever SAT it was last on (either SAT1 or SAT2).

Anyone ever figure this out?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts