AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the harmony one and and love it. Everything works great except for the volume control on my outlaw 990 pre pro. When I change the volume with the harmony remote the volume changes significantly slower than when I use the outlaw remote. I've checked the inter-key delay for the outlaw 990 device and it is set to 100 ms. Which means it should be sending key commands to the 990 at a maximum rate of 10 per second. I'm getting 3-4 maximum per second. Does anyone else use this remote with the outlaw 990? What kind of speed are you seeing when changing the volume?

·
Registered
154 Posts
could be a problem with the command harmony has in their database. if you just bought the remote then you're lucky, you now have only 60 days phone support from harmony. your best bet is to call in and work through with them on adjusting your setup... though you'll likely need your call escalated past their first level support techies. you might need to learn the command from your original remote and have them adjust the IR command.

the Harmony emulates the signals, and although it's pretty good most of the time, not all device respond 100% to the harmony as they may to the original remote.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.