AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

I'm new here. I am from Denmark, and I have not been able to locate any specific solution to my problem, which is why i'm trying here

I have just bought a Logitech Harmony One remote control and it is setup quite nicely. I just have one problem; i have added 24 images to the remote with pictures of my favorite channels. I can press them all and the TV (samsung le37m87) reacts to it, but after number 9 (10 and up) it just starts all over againg with program number 1,2,3 and so on. Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advantage

From Alex

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Aren't there anyone who has had this problem?

I think it could be because of my TV's remote control, you have to enter a symbol (looks like this: _ / __ ) you know?), and then you enter a number, ex. channel 21).

Can this be fixed?

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
We need a little more information here. What TV do you have?

I'm also not quite certain what you mean about entering the channels. Do you mean to change to channel 21 you have to hit __21 on your factory remote?

Have you tried teachign the _ button to the Harmony (or looked to see if it is already there)?

Have you gone into your TV device and adjusted how you change channels? There is a setting so you can change it to do different things like hit the enter key after the numbers.

Have you tried putting the _ in the software where you assigned the channel numbers and icons?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts