AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I set-up my Harmony One last night, but one problem: I have several HDMI devices going through a Gefen HDMI switcher(X4, 1-out) and I can't see any device listed on the Harmony website to control the Gefen. Anyone have some ideas?

BTW, last night as my first time setting up the remote. I don't claim to know everything about it. The components supported via their programming website work fine.

TA

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have the monoprice switcher and it worked fine - the codes were in the database.

If the Gefen isn't in there you could call their CS line and ask to have it added, or maybe you could add the Monoprice switch and then use the "learn IR command" to overwrite the remote codes.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBoT /forum/post/12966182

I have the monoprice switcher and it worked fine - the codes were in the database.

If the Gefen isn't in there you could call their CS line and ask to have it added, or maybe you could add the Monoprice switch and then use the "learn IR command" to overwrite the remote codes.

I believe you are not looking in the right place on Harmony. It should be under distribution or A/V Accessory. I have this switch and the Gefen was listed on the harmony setup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts