AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the Harmony One thread a while back, but it appears that only one person answered my question, and as i have one day left in my exchange period, i figured i would ask here. This is kind of specific to the harmony one, but there are also other backlit models so i figured i would open the question to other harmony users.

QUESTION:

Is your backlight uniform across the entire remote?

the buttons towards the top, starting at about the 'ok' button, seem like the button backlight is not quite as strong. they seem dimmer than the other buttons. I had to replace one that was defective, and the remote i replaced seemed like the lights were more even, but the 'activities' button was still dimmer like this one.

i already replaced the remote once, i would go absolutely crazy if i had to again.

thanks for any info

· Registered
19 Posts
I own the 895, it is not entirely uniform all the way around. I don't care much though, as long as I can see what it says in the darkness and as long as its not blinding me in the darkness, then I'm pleased.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.