AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this Harmony Remote 1100 for my home theater which consist of 8 a/v components. That is a total of 9 remotes if one counts the sub remotes that Denon has for it's high end Recievers. I became sick for two yrs with Cancer some months after I had just started to enjoy this remote, registering it & setting it up on my desktop. It turned out my Remote 1100 also got sick as I found out 2 yrs later when I became well. I called Logitech for help because remote was unresponsive. I got a Logitech rep who didn't know squat as he was always putting me on hold going thru a walk thru on a telephone to get remote to work leaving out details to get it to operate correctly. His troubleshooting a calibration left more to be desired then the actual procedures. I was left in the wind without a practically new remote since I didn't use it due to sickness & nursing care. He did care enough to tell me my remote 1100 wasn't under warranty anymore & Logitech doesn't make the 1100. I said I thought the remote was the cream of Logitech's remotes offering such well made products & good support. I am well now & so is my remote 1100 thanks to AVS & all you people who have helped me by reading your inputs. I lost my trust in Logitech as I often purchased KBs, gaming mouse & other devices. It was you all who fixed my Harmony remote 1100. A great BIG THANKS!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts