AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5.1.4 Setup with Dolby Vision capable OLED
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Having a major issue with my Logitech Harmony Remote software that I can't for the life of me resolve. I've even posted on Logitech's forums but not much help here.

I have a Harmony One I have not needed to change anything on in over a year. I just got a new device so now I need to add to it. I go to login to my account and I guess I use the wrong login. Apparently years ago, I setup an account with the intention of getting a Harmony and then never completed the setup and made a new login.

Now, whenever I load the software from my computer, I am taking to this screen right away:

There is no way to back out of it, cancel it or anything. I've reinstalled the software several times, even searched my registry for the entry that seems to be "saving" my progress to this spot no matter what I do. Even after uninstalling and reinstalling the software, that's the first screen that comes up once I load the program! I've even deleted cookies from my browser. I really don't know what else to do, or where the software is saving this login information. It's an endless loop I can't get out of.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts