AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Am just wondering has anyone heard of SHOP ANY AMERICAN STORE they go through international Checkout, why am asking is am going to buy a Blu-ray player of them through a different online company, as I live over seas in Australia they can get me a Region A player.

Has any one else gone through them if so can you tell me please
and if they are safe to buy from.

Here a link
http://www.shopanyamericanstore.com/index.php

Thanks for any help.

Premium Member
I might give them a try

Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdblu /forum/post/16849911

They look safe enough I was just wondering if any one has gone through them. I might go ahead.

I was going to start with something small and go from there.

Banned
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin /forum/post/16849915

I was going to start with something small and go from there.

So have you heard of them before me. And your setup looks awesome by the way. I have a Region A player at the moment but I what to update to get the right sound decoding it was a very early player Panasonic BD10A.

Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdblu /forum/post/16849920

So have you heard of them before me. And your setup looks awesome by the way. I have a Region A player at the moment but I what to update to get the right sound decoding it was a very early player Panasonic BD10A.

Thanks hdblu! Actually until you provided that link its the first time I heard of it. Thanks btw because there are not many places that like to ship international. To give it a try I though I will do a small order to see how it pans out.

Banned
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin /forum/post/16849957

Thanks hdblu! Actually until you provided that link its the first time I heard of it. Thanks btw because there are not many places that like to ship international. To give it a try I though I will do a small order to see how it pans out.

Cool can you keep in touch with me about your order, Thanks a million, It hard for us to get Blu-ray player in because in the USA there far more title out, they do not come out here straight away and if they do it takes a bit of time.

Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdblu /forum/post/16849966

Cool can you keep in touch with me about your order, Thanks a million, It hard for us to get Blu-ray player in because in the USA there far more title out, they do not come out here straight away and if they do it takes a bit of time.

No problems mate im just trying to find something to buy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.