AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a pair of new RG6 cables and a Snap-n-Seal tool and I found this website called "Satellite Warehouse":
http://www.dbs-online.com

Looks like they're somewhere close to Tucson, AZ. I came through the URL but the company name is actually MJ Sales.

I'm wondering if anybody has done business with them and can comment on their service and reliability. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I have bought several item from them via mail order - altho nothing in the last year or so.

Bought two or 3 DTV systems within the first year that DTV was operational.

Bought some cables and bought a couple Sony home distribution systems. Their prices on that were excellent - but i don't think they sell those any more.

The owner's name is Mike - maybe that's what the "M" stands for. He is very knowledgeable.

...mike

·
Registered
134 Posts
I recently placed a large order from this company. I am completely satisifed. The prices are low, the shipping is REALLY low (I ordered 5 spools of wire, at about 80lbs a piece, shipping was like $10). He called to make sure someone would be here when it was delivered. I'm about to do business with him again.

KB

·
Registered
226 Posts
I recently (3 weeks ago) bought a multiswitch from them. The prices were good and the service was excellent. I wasn't sure if I needed diplexers or not. They could have sold them to me but were honest and told me I didn't need them for my setup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.