AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In June I paid for the Qore yearly subscribtion. Now I see the July issue is up but I have no option that's permitting me to download it. Am I the only one?

·
Registered
702 Posts
From the PS Blog

Annual subscribers simply need to go to their download lists when the latest Episode of Qore goes live (scheduled for the 1st Thursday of every month, with the weekly PlayStation Store update) and they will find the Episode is ready and waiting.

Steps:

Sign-in to the PLAYSTATION Network

Enter the PlayStation Store through the XMB

Go to “View Downloads”

Find the current Episode of Qore on your download list and begin downloading

·
Registered
18,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read the blog yesterday but I still couldn't quite grasp onto what they were saying. Another case of the poorly implemented and organized PSN setup. I had to look through a month's worth of d/l's to find this month's and in a year I'll have to look through a year's worth of d/l's to find the current issue? Talk about stupid or what?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
meh save the bandith and skip this episode.. what a colossal failure.

i went straight to this months downloads (Naruto) and started the download..

i was finished all the content before the 555 MB download was completed (including the commercials).

The Naruto demo is also painfully short (less then 3 minutes), and the easter egg is just another variation of death ball (alien theme).

The entire psn update this week was weak.

They really need to step up the content, step up the exclusives and make this 'premium service" worth the bandwidth it's consuming.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Wouldn't the latest issue be at the top of the download list?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts