AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chuch Williams was nice enough to send me the directions for modifying my Sony 1271. I am somewhat technical and want to dig into this project, but a picture is worth a thousand words. Has anyone taken photos of the circuit and the process to install it? I know it would help out a great deal.

Thanks again to Chuck

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Matt,

I'm out of town now, but I have a couple of photos showing where to wire it in on the E board. I'll be home Thuraday, drop me an e-mail ([email protected]) and I'll send them to you.

Chuck

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I am able to pull this off, I will document the process. Chances are, I won't get around to it until late in the summer due to other home projects.

Besides, we're supposed to be outside enjoying the weather, not inside watching movies. Ha!

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi,

I have posted pictures of the mod in the German *********.de forum.

Check under "Heimkinobilder" on the top left of the page and then "Andere Beiträge lesen". See under rolandtt "Sony 1270 fan mod".

Please let me know if you need further information.

My mod is based on Chuck´s mod but I have changed a couple of things. Thanks to Chuck for his ideas and input.

Picture page in the German forum

Cheers,

Roland

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi,

there seems to be a a problem with the German forum page to be linked here.

@Chuck or David

Is there a problem with that German forum? I do not want to cause a problem. If someone needs more info about the mod please email me or send a private message.

Roland

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.