AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might get a used one and was wondering if anyone has any gripes about the 7200. Good or bad would be good to know. Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
I once owned a AVR7000 and was very very happy with it. Nothing wrong with it at all, and i liked it more than my Marantz SR7200 and better than the Onkyo 939. Its very good actually :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
could someone give me a very detailed example of an audio dropout. Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mberlin74
could someone give me a very detailed example of an audi dropout. Thanks
Uhh.......the front wheel drive Audi 80 of the late 1980's was dropped-out in favour of the replacement Audi A4 which came with quattro in the 1990's.

Is that very detailed enough ?

·
Registered
11,586 Posts
Don't overpay for a used 7200, because they were selling for just about $750-$850 for a new one. And it was not that much more than a month ago, when they were selling new ones for those prices.

·
Registered
12,390 Posts
The 7200 is a strong and solid product but as JohnLA stated check carefully its price. Though scarce you can still find new A stock for about $800, used ones will be 20%-40% less depending condition. Was a powerhouse actual power output into 8 Ohms all channels driven was > 140W/CH..

·
Registered
13 Posts
when i switch inputs, the video flickers between color and black and white and stabilizes afte a while... does anyone else have this problem?

i'm thinking about taking it in for warranty work

other than that, it's a great unit

-r

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.