AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I returned my Bravo D1 to V, Inc. at the beginning of this month; it was signed for on the morning of January 8th.

I've called several times, and each time they say they're going to process it, but it still hasn't been credited back to the account used to pay for the thing (I used a debit card, so I don't have to wait until "the next billing cycle to see it reflected in my bill", because it's not a credit card.)

I'm getting tired of playing phone tag with them, and particularly tired of the fact that they never answer the phone when you call.

Has anyone had any luck getting their money refunded from these people, or should I be looking into taking them to small claims court?

·
Registered
451 Posts
I canceled my D1 order after finding it available with a retailer. It did take a long time to get it credited back to my card. I called multiple times. I had the best luck getting them on the phone late in the day.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin Johnson
I canceled my D1 order after finding it available with a retailer. It did take a long time to get it credited back to my card. I called multiple times. I had the best luck getting them on the phone late in the day.
How long, if you don't mind my asking?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.