AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
micro vision at ces ??? Micro vision is a comopany that makes very small projectors and they are putting them in cell phones ,milatary etc . this is going to be huge but i wounder if it is compatable with very large images . i was impressed. very inovative . 3 lazers green blue red that goes to a prizum (no color wheel) over my head and cant remember all the tec info but it was self focus from 1 inch to 40 inch and looked great . i hope this is a window into the very near future .

·
Registered
2,027 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve morgan /forum/post/15584068

micro vision at ces ??? Micro vision is a comopany that makes very small projectors and they are putting them in cell phones ,milatary etc . this is going to be huge but i wounder if it is compatable with very large images . i was impressed. very inovative . 3 lazers green blue red that goes to a prizum (no color wheel) over my head and cant remember all the tec info but it was self focus from 1 inch to 40 inch and looked great . i hope this is a window into the very near future .

Just saw it on DTV a few minutes ago, looks pretty darn cool. It will be a money maker for them.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I saw them at CES and the picture quality was not up to HT standards. They are starting to use lasers in theese new pico projectors so hopefully its just a matter of time before HT projectors will fit in the palm of your hand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts