AVS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Hmm, when I did this for the Back to the Future II DVD, I just sent the disc. They actually sent me a disc mailer, so that's all I could have sent anyway. Try calling back if you are not sure.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Yes I have -- they sent me three padded envelopes...LOL. I sent my copies of CoM and Smokin' Aces yesterday, only the discs though--since that what they asked for. I think shipping would cost more if they required the case too, no?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Try 818-777-1000, local number --they don't have an 800....they directed me to the person that the enveloped was addressed to.

·
Registered
643 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmc64 /forum/post/0

You're supposed to send the disc and the case back right? not just the disc itself.

How long did it take you guys to get a response from Uni via email? I'm on my 4th day and haven't heard a peep yet.

·
Registered
21,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traelin /forum/post/0

How long did it take you guys to get a response from Uni via email? I'm on my 4th day and haven't heard a peep yet.

Yeah it took about a week, I started sending emails though everyday after about 3 days or so and soon I received a response, when I replied with my address and contact info, I got a reply within a day....

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
Has anyone done this in Canada yet?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I just sent the discs back a couple of weeks ago, Yesterday I got COM and the Good Sheppard back, only tested COM so far and it works fine now.

Even though I only sent them the discs I got back full retail cases and discs.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I sent one email to Uni, never received a reply. About a week and a half later, a return mailer showed up. Sent the disc and case back to them, then about three weeks later, a replacement copy arrived, complete package with disc, case, and a (removable) sticker on the case that says "Inspected."

The replacement seems to work fine, though I haven't played the whole movie yet.

And throughout the whole process, I never received any emails back from them at all.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I wonder what their actual inspection consists of? Are these new discs re-pressed and new or are they discs that folks have sent in and Uni just boiled them?

·
Registered
966 Posts
I sent the cases and discs and the postage is correct. You get both back, but I'm still having problems with the new discs. Anything that's a combo disc my XA2 hates and gives me trouble with. I have the latest firmware too. My latest mistake was getting The Hitcher combo. I couldn't resist because it was a trade for old DVDs that I have in HD anyway. I couldn't watch the last half of the movie and had to flip it to SD side. I'm so tired of the BS! I'm not preaching who is better in this HD war, but I never have problems with my Blu-ray discs. Why can't HD DVD work because I really do love my HD DVD movies. All top notch movies too. Good luck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.