AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by philnerd /forum/post/19596377

I use the Viewsonics on my 56" samsung DLP, works like a champ.

However, you might try using the search function, the answer to your question is pretty well documented already.

i have a hlt5687s model.why don't my viewsonics work?this is my second pair which viewsonic replaced.if your set is the same could you give me your settings.any help would be appreciated.mine are collecting dust.they will not stay in sync.can these glasses be effected by radio frequency (RF) sent by a smart meter?we have one and it is always communicating to the power utility.just a thought.

·
Registered
262 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlmon3 /forum/post/19592338

Hey has anyone used the Dlp link glasses. I have a 61a750 sam Dlp. Do they work better than normal 3d glasses?

I use the Xspan 102's and they work fine. Great 3D and not ghosting or loss of link on any of my movies or 4 pairs of glasses.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm never the guy to tell someone to search, but... this could be the easiest thing to find info on here.

I'm using the Optomas. DLP links look better but have the risk of losing sync because they arent using the IR emitter.

·
Registered
664 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by knobby /forum/post/19596792

i have a hlt5687s model.why don't my viewsonics work?this is my second pair which viewsonic replaced.if your set is the same could you give me your settings.any help would be appreciated.mine are collecting dust.they will not stay in sync.can these glasses be effected by radio frequency (RF) sent by a smart meter?we have one and it is always communicating to the power utility.just a thought.

I just have my Panasonic BDT300's primary HDMI running into a Sony receiver on the BD input. I run the receiver HDMI output to Input 3 on the Samsung. I've named the input 3 as "PC" in the Samsung menu (important).

I turn on the TV -> Receiver -> BD player. Then insert a 3D BD.

In the samsung menu I turn 3D mode on (I use Mode 2 as I also have IR glasses).

I press the power button on my viewsonics for a few seconds to turn them on.

That's it. None of the gear is HDMI 1.4 or using anything special.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.