1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieva /forum/post/20770418

I don't believe Directv offers AMC HD

Yeah, I know that. But I was thinking that "just" that show has been in HD.

I think I'm going crazy. I specifically remember watching in HD. Even last sunday. I thought it was some new thing they started.

·
Registered
21,180 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by techdummy /forum/post/20770445

Yeah, I know that. But I was thinking that "just" that show has been in HD.

I think I'm going crazy. I specifically remember watching in HD. Even last sunday. I thought it was some new thing they started.

I don't know how or why DIRECTV would air only 1 AMC program in HD...would just get people even more pissed off at DIRECTV...all the Walking Dead and Mad Men fans would go nuts if they decided to air only 1 program in HD

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitusTroy /forum/post/20770530

I don't know how or why DIRECTV would air only 1 AMC program in HD...would just get people even more pissed off at DIRECTV...all the Walking Dead and Mad Men fans would go nuts if they decided to air only 1 program in HD

I never watched AMC till this season of Breaking Bad. For some odd reason, I've been thinking I've been watching it in HD for the past 3wks. I don't even know how that would happen.

·
Registered
21,180 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by techdummy /forum/post/20770620

I never watched AMC till this season of Breaking Bad. For some odd reason, I've been thinking I've been watching it in HD for the past 3wks. I don't even know how that would happen.

what makes you think it's in HD?...just from your eyes alone?...look at your reveiver/TV settings and it will tell you if its being broadcast in 480i, 1080i etc

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitusTroy /forum/post/20770683

what makes you think it's in HD?...just from your eyes alone?...look at your reveiver/TV settings and it will tell you if its being broadcast in 480i, 1080i etc

I have no clue. I just don't understand how or why I haven't noticed. I can't confirm until sunday. But everyone is saying they don't offer the show in HD. Now I'd bet I'll have a problem enjoying the broadcast once I see it's in SD.

·
Registered
29,311 Posts
I have DirecTV and Breaking Bad looks like crap to me. I love the show so I watch it anyway. Then when I go to my father's house, I rewatch on his Comcast On Demand in HD.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,753 Posts
DirecTV does not carry AMC HD.

Topic closed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.